Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:11 pm
- Port the DirectX-specific calls to AgateLib (not far from a 1-to-1 mapping)
- Confirm WinForms support in AgateLib
- Mono (1.2.6+)
- MonoDevelop (1.0+)
To get the AgateLib version of FreeTrain building:
- Check out the FreeTrainAgate branch from SVN on Sourceforge:
svn co http://freetrain.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/freetrain/branches/FreeTrainAgate
- Open MonoDevelop and 'Open a Solution / File'
- Navigate to the FreeTrainAgate directory and choose FreeTrain.sln
- F8 to build - it should build fine with plenty of warnings but no errors
It's not runnable yet. I will update these instructions if/when it becomes runnable.