Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:53 pm
- Download the latest from http://mono-project.com and install.
- Download SdlDotNet OSX installer from http://cs-sdl.sourceforge.net. Make sure to install the SDL libs from the package.
- Checkout FreeTrainSDL from SVN. I use RapidSVN. SCPlugin and SVNX are also good choices.
- Open Monodevelop and open the FreeTrain sln file
- Compile solution
- From the terminal, run make-mac-app.sh
- Use the Finder to locate the "FreeTrain" application in the root of the svn checkout.
- Double-click on it to start. For me, it hangs while loading plugins. I did get it to run once but it was abysmally slow.
- Still working on it.