Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:53 pm
I have been working on the codebase for the past few days and had checked in a lot of changes. I wanted to give an update on what I have been doing.
Most of the changes are more project-oriented/cleanups but I have made progress on the Linux port.
The recent updates include:
* Put license disclaimer on all files.
* Set line-endings in all files
* Remove unused references
* Reformat all code files
* Put xml comment skeletons on all public/protexted methods
* Deleted DirectAudio code.
* Added Linux-type project files (README, NEWS, COPYING etc).
* Started to remove Sdl.net and replace it with SdlDotNet.
* Removed dependencies on Mshtml, ActiveX and Microsoft.Win32.
* Fixed all the paths so that the separation char is not a problem.
* Made the gui and plugin pathing code more dynamic so that those directories do not have to be copied every time the project is built. (FreeTrain starts faster in an IDE now)
* MonoDevelop can build and run FreeTrain. There is still a lot of work needed though. The dialog windows so not work very well.
I'll keep working on the Linux port.